Wowwww, my second award… I am super honoured and grateful to Mrs Holliman for nominating me for the real neat blogger award. Mrs Holliman has been a good friend and loyal follower to Penable and she is a real neat blogger herself so make sure you put a visit to her site on your bucket list and I assure you that you’d follow straight away: https://godscourage.wordpress.com/
Thanks Mrs Holliman for gifting me this amazing opportunity and I hope successful things come your way 😊💖
So here are the rules for the real neat blogger award:
- Display the blog award logo on your blog.
- Thank the blogger(s) who nominated you
- Do not forget to link to their blogging website.
- Answer all the questions they have given you.
- Nominate 7 to 10 bloggers of your choice.
- Ask them 7 questions.
Here are the questions Mrs Holliman asked me:
What is your favourite camping place if you go camping?
I’d say somewhere in Scotland near a river…. It sounds relaxing!
What is a favourite book that you would recommend to people to read?
The last dragon chronicles by Chris D’Lacey, the cover kind of puts people off, but I assure you that it is a brilliant series and one of the best books I’ve read.
What’s your favourite thing to do on a rainy day?
I do loads of things on a rainy day, I enjoy sitting down with a delicious piece of white chocolate and a good book…. I also like to paint scenery sometimes….
What is your favourite hobby?
I have many hobbies, among those are cooking, baking, writing poetry and short stories, so I don’t really have a favourite.
What do you hope for in life?
I hope I become an author of loads of popular books and I hope that Penable becomes successful and famous.
What is your favourite dessert?
Oooh, that is a really hard one. It’s either a cold trifle in a tea party or a naughty gooey chocolate cake…..
My nominees for the real neat blogger award:
- Arena https://fromastrangertoyou.home.blog/
- Wildheart https://wildscaredcrazy.wordpress.com/
- Mary https://thetruthregister.wordpress.com/
- Erika https://erikakind.me/
- Aathmana. https://storygirl.news.blog/
- Ashley https://sociallyawkwardbookworm.wordpress.com/
- Summit https://sumitofficial.wordpress.com/
My questions to you are:
- What is your favourite cuisine of food?
- Why did you take up blogging?
- What was the scariest moment of your life?
- What would be your reaction if you were told that the law is no devices?
- Tell us 10 fun facts about yourself?
- Describe your dream house
- What book do you wish you wrote? And why?
Thanks for sticking with me till the end of this post, big thanks to Mrs Holliman for nominating me and congrats to everyone else who have won this award as well!