Okay, this is award is really special and a massive thank you to Mrs Holliman for nominating me for this award. Thank you for this great opportunity! And Mrs Holliman is a really friendly, kind soul, so pop over at her blog and give her a follow:
Purpose of the Award
This award was created by Becomingtheoilandwine blog to support our fellow bloggers who have written and published books or who are in the process of writing a book.
You are free to write as much as possible about your book and the reasons why you have decided to write a book.
Remember, we are all winners in the Kingdom of God, and God wants the best for us.
Rules of the Award
- Create a new post on your blog using the above picture logo or create one of your own.
- Copy and paste the Purpose of the Award and the Rules of the Award on your post.
- Thank the person who nominated you and post a link to their blog.
- Include the links to the creator of the Award and the inspirational post: Celebrating and Supporting our fellow Authors.
- Write a brief description of the books you have written or the book that you are currently writing.
- Include a link to your published books or the potential date of publishing.
- Nominate at least five bloggers who have published a book or who are currently writing or thinking about writing a book.
- Support at least one of the bloggers you have nominated by either purchasing one of their books or sharing the links to their books.
- If a nominee has not written a book share one of their blog posts
Brief Description of My Progress:
So last month, I published a poetry book called Sensations and Stars and other poems. It is now an ebook on Amazon kindle, and do purchase it from here:
This a small poetry book with vivid descriptions and verses on the outside world.
I am also working on a few novels, one of them is called What happened to Princess? And its a horror story! You can find the first two chapters here: https://penableme.wordpress.com/2020/05/08/what-happened-to-princess-a-horror-story/
My Nominees For This Award:
- Ritu Bhathal – Author of Marriage Unarranged
And my other nominees are any of you guys reading that think about writing a book, in the process of writing a book or have already published a book!