What’s on my bookshelf?
From the left:
1. The Railway Children – an old classic which I still enjoy today! I’ve read it a hundred times, seen it in the theatre and different versions on the TV.
2. The Hunger Games book set – And may the odds be with you. Who doesn’t love the Hunger Games? Action, adventure, thriller, family, all our favourite genres in one book, its definitely a favourite ❤️❤️❤️
3. The Lord Of The Rings – To be honest, I didn’t find this book as entertaining or enjoyable as the film. I’m not a huge fan of The Hobbit and The Lord Of The Rings either!
4. The Lie Tree – this book did not live up to the reviews and blurb. I didn’t find it interesting, and Francis Hardinge, the author, is a good writer, but I found this book quite dull.
5. Fly By Night – Also by Frances Hardinge, now this was nothing like The Lie Tree! It was a good read, entertaining enough, descriptive and did live up to the great reviews!
6. Murder On The Orient Express – A fantastic book! I’m a big Hercule Poirot fan, and this was a delicious and delightful mysterious read which will keep you curious and on your toes till the end. How many times have I watched the film? Don’t even ask!
7. The Girl Of Ink And Stars – If there’s one book I wished I wrote, it would be this. A perfect gift to any girl, young or old. It is a story of bravery, courage and wonder, and its one of the most beautiful and entertaining books I’ve read, get it!
The Little House series – I’m not a big fan of these types of books – though I do love Anne of Green Gables – but this series was okay ish. Not quite entertaining, but not quite dull either. To be honest, I enjoyed the TV series better!
Thanks for reading what’s on my bookshelf, and tell me down below, what’s on your bookshelf?