Okay, I have never received one of these before, so I hope I’m doing it right. A massive thank you to Arena for nominating me for this, she is a wonderful lady of an amazing blog, so do pop over and give her a follow. Right, let’s begin!
- Thank the blogger who tagged you!
- List 15 of your Small Joys (They can be as weird, random, and silly as you want to make them!)
- Tag 5 blogger friends who bring you joy (and feel free to say why they bring you joy!)Have fun with it!
My 15 small joys:
1. I get really over the moon when I receive one more follower!
2. Another one of my small joys are when I’m sitting in a quiet and calm place, eating a delicious snack and reading an equally delicious book!
3. I love painting. Especially scenes like sunsets, beaches and mountains.
4. I get really thrilled when it’s summer. Or even a warm day. Then it’s socks off, ice cream out, and time for a water fight – yes, I still do this!
5. When I go to the countryside on a trip, I just love it!
6. Watching the sunset. All those pinks, oranges and bright yellows, sinking behind a hill or tree… Who wouldn’t want to watch that heavenly scene?
7. Spending time with my family. Sitting down and chatting away the day, laughing together, crying together, whatever – I just love my family!
8. I hate tiding up my room – who doesn’t – but when I clean it up, I feel really happy!
9. Eating sweets 😍😍😍 Especially Werthers… Those make me happy…
10. I love sitting outside on a starry night… If there’s people with me, if not, I’d be terrified!
11. Another small joy is when I have an idea for writing, or when I think of a really good line to start a story!
12. I love to watch crime series, with action and adventure… Like NCIS, Hawaii 5 O, Criminal Minds, The Mentalist…. And many others!
13. Having a lovely dream. I don’t like laying down in bed. But when I’m asleep, I don’t want to wake up any time soon! When I’m having a great dream, and I can tell the next part is going to be exciting, and then someone or something wakes me up… But I love dreaming!
14. Making friends. I’m a really shy person, but when someone is my friend, or I make a friend, I get really happy.
15. Whenever I’m sad, I could just look at lil Phoenix and I’ll be smiling in no time. Cats are one of those things that make you happy. They can make you laugh too. Like those times when the run into a wall for no reason whatsoever, and then they’re hurt, but they walk off like nothing happened!
Okay, we’re donnnneeee!
And my nominations are…
Everyone Reading! I think everyone should have a go at making a post with 15 of their small joys, because it’s great fun!
Thank you for reading! 🙂 🤗 ❤️
– Phoenix 💖