I know that loads of people reading are into story writing so here are a few tips and things to keep in mind when writing a book! Enjoy!
- Avoid writing prologues. They can be annoying at times and they cause the reader to lose interest quickly.
- Try to leave out the part that readers tend to skip. Think of what you skip reading a novel: thick paragraphs of prose you can see have too many words in them.
- Don’t worry about the title of your book, it can cause loads of stress, if you haven’t got one already, just keep writing and it will come to you.
- A story needs rhythm. Read it aloud to yourself. If it doesn’t spin a bit of magic, it’s missing something
- Write what you need to write, not what is currently popular or what you think will sell.
- Write now, edit later
Remember to like this post and follow Penable if you haven’t already! Please don’t hesitate to drop a comment down below 👇 because we love hearing your thoughts!
And we would appreciate it if you could share the news about Penable too!
If you have any writing related questions or want some advice or just want to come for a chat, mail me at: firstname.lastname@example.org