Hi everyone, it’s Phoenix here and I hope you’re all doing fantastic!
Today I’m going to share some of my top tips for writing book reviews.
1. Tell the reader what you liked or disliked about the book. Readers like it when you note down your opinions, so don’t make your review too, too formal.
2. Don’t comment on the Author of the book. Remember, a book review is about the actual book, not the Author. Don’t judge the book by the way the author lives or their faith. Stay honest.
3. Remember to proofread your work before posting the review. Any grammatical errors or spelling mistakes – your reader may not take you seriously.
4. Don’t spoil the book! Most people want to read and enjoy the book and get surprised by exciting twists. Do not spoil the book for them, and if you really cannot contain yourself, put a warning before revealing the spoiler.
5. Actually read the book. Never write a book review if you haven’t completed the whole book. Even the last sentence can change your opinion.
Hopefully, these tips will guide you to creating a fantastic book review!
Thank you for reading and happy blogging.
Don’t forget to like, share and leave a comment down below.
If you have any writing related questions, don’t hesitate to mail us at: email@example.com