Hi everyone, I hope you’re doing fantastic, and I’ve been nominated for the Mystery Blogger Award by Selina. Selina is an amazing fellow Blogger, with so many great ideas, so do follow her.
- Display the award logo on your blog.
- Thank the blogger who nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
- Mention Okoto Enigma, the creator of the award .
- Tell your readers 3 things about yourself.
- Answer 5 questions from the .
- Nominate 10 – 20 bloggers.
- Notify your nominees by leaving a comment on their blog.
- Ask your nominees 5 questions of your choice, including 1 weird or funny question.
- Share the link to your best post.
3 Things about myself:
- I LOVE watermelon
- My favourite chocolate is Daim
- I’m slightly scared of dogs…
- What makes you happy?
Ummm, cats and macaroni and cheese 😋
2. If you could talk to ANY animal for 1 hour, what animal would you choose?
I’d talk to my kitten, Phoenix and ask him how it’s like being a cat.
3. Dogs or cats?
I’ll let you guess.
4. Are you an introvert or extrovert?
5. What’s your favorite book?
Hm, that’s hard. But my top three are: Anne of Green Gables, A Little Princess and A Murder Most Unladylike.
Now for my Nominations!!
I nominate everyone reading!!!! And because Selina’s questions were just awesome, you can use those or make up your own.
Thank you for reading! 🙂