Hi everyone, I hope you’re all doing well and I got nominated for the Sunshine Blogger Award!
A massive thank you to Wardah for nominating me!
Wardah is an great poet and if you haven’t visited her blog, please do, it’s inspiring and really amazing! ❤️
- Thank the blogger who nominated you
- Remember to list the rules and indicate your award nomination by including the logo
- Answer the questions that has been given to you
- Nominate 11 bloggers who inspire you (or as many as you can)
- Make a new list of 11 questions for your nominees (please keep them interesting and as interactive as you can think of, so everyone involved can enjoy this process)
Here are my answers to Wardah’s questions!
Would you ever go skydiving?
Would you rather be a peasant or royalty?
Oh…that’s tricky. I’ll be royalty, so I can help more people.
What is the most memorable event from your childhood?
When we got our first cat, Indy. I remember that day really clearly.
Do you write in a journal/diary? Why or why not?
Yes, I’ve kept a diary since I was seven up to now and it has lots of wonderful memories inside it.
You can write whatever you like inside it, without any audience and focus on actually writing without worrying what other would think.
Oh yes, its pretty fun too.
What is your idea of the perfect day?
Okay guys, listen up carefully:
I’d go biking in the morning, visit a cat cafe (I heard about this recently, you sit and eat cake with cats around you, awesome isn’t it?) and have picnic in a nice park with my family then go to a bookshop in the afternoon where they let me have everything for free 😂
What’s the top thing on your wish list?
What does your room look like?
My room is spotless, with white carpet and… Yeah, I’m just kidding.
There are lots of papers, notes, doodles and books scattered around. The wall is filled with quotes (mostly cat quotes 😊) and cards and paintings.
Pen or pencil?
A pen, for sure! Pencils make my handwriting horrible, they hurt my fingers too.
Would you ever try going vegan (if you aren’t already)?
I don’t think so.
Who is the most inspirational person you know personally?
I know you said person, but I have to choose two amazing people in my life who inspire me a lot. My parents ❤️
What’s the kindest thing you’ve ever heard?
That’s a hard one. I don’t know really, I hear a lot of kind things…
My nominations are…
Everyone who follows Penable! You all bring sunshine into my life by your kind comments, you’re all brilliant writers and you all deserve this award! 😊 ❤️
Here are the questions:
- What inspired you to start blogging?
- Favourite genre of books?
- If you could ask advice from any historical figure, who would it be and what would you ask them?
- If you were given one thousand acres of land, what would you do with it?
- What fact amazes you every time you think of it?
- Shark diving, bungee numbing or skydiving?
- Which house would you belong to in Hogwarts?
- What would be the title of your autobiography?
- Favourite board game?
- Cat or dog?
- Funniest moment in your life?
Thank you for reading, stay safe,