- For a 32 page book with 20 illustrations: £350 for previously published authors
- £300 for debut authors
Have any questions? Email me directly at:
You should know…
I do not…
- I do not create book covers, book designs or illustrate chapter books
- Illustrate children’s picture books
- Create colourful, unique and fun illustrations
- Give you a sample illustration for free!
Some of my illustrations…
Interested in my illustrating services?
For those who don’t know, I’m Phoenix!
I’m a book lover, author and created Penable in 2020 to help authors and aspiring authors improve their writing and get published!
I’m passionate about creative writing and making sure others achieve their goals, improve their craft and polish their writing skills.
If you’re working on a children’s picture book, feel free to reach out.
- Please email me your full manuscript at email@example.com along with:
- A synopsis of your book
- The genre of your book and any important details
- What age is it aimed for?
- Are you a debut author or have you published a book before?
- Any questions you have
2. I’ll send you a sample illustration…for free!
If I’m interested in illustrating your picture book, I’ll send you a free sample illustration.
3. If you like the sample illustration…
We can discuss on how you would like me to illustrate your book, important details, colour palettes and more.
If you are an author who has published a book before, the price is £350 for a 32 page book with 20 illustrations.
For debut authors, the price is £300 for a 32 page book with 20 illustrations.
Depending on how many illustrations you would like and how many pages your picture book is, the price can increase and decrease.
Please inform me if your book is under or over 32 pages and if you would like more or less illustrations.
I will send you payment details before returning your manuscript with the real illustrations. (the sample illustrations will all be watermarked).
Illustrating takes three-five weeks. If you need it back sooner, please reach out to me.
Ready for your black and white book to be transformed into an explosion of fun and colour? Head back to step one and drop me an email. I can’t wait to work with you!